RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just got to the news of them possibly going after the Trump Organization :wow:

So much corruption their you'd have to put russian collusion in the freezer for leftovers in a week or two...

If Allen Weisselberg flip:wow:...trump might as well hop on air force one, fly it to russia...land it in putin back yard and tell the feds to come get him :wow:

Pecker getting immunity...THIS LATE IN THE GAME:wow:...he must have some wild shyt...WILD shyt:wow:

He either got some evidence of some things Mueller knows but couldn't prove yet...or even crazier...some brand new shyt Mueller didn't even know about :wow:

Pecker threw that brick on the table and told Mueller to taste it...made Mueller face so numb he gave dude fukking immunity...:wow:

For him to have immunity means Mueller done already followed up and it already checked out as legit:banderas:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That's a guarantee at this point...

And you know that accountant going to snitch on all of them...:mjlol:

Best part is Cheeto can't pardon anybody in this case

We could legit see the two Fredo's and Ivanka in cuffs...:banderas:

This shyt feels good man, shyt is finally happening :mjcry:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Just got to the news of them possibly going after the Trump Organization :wow:

So much corruption their you'd have to put russian collusion in the freezer for leftovers in a week or two...

If Allen Weisselberg flip:wow:...trump might as well hop on air force one, fly it to russia...land it in putin back yard and tell the feds to come get him :wow:

Pecker getting immunity...THIS LATE IN THE GAME:wow:...he must have some wild shyt...WILD shyt:wow:

He either got some evidence of some things Mueller knows but couldn't prove yet...or even crazier...some brand new shyt Mueller didn't even know about :wow:

Pecker threw that brick on the table and told Mueller to taste it...made Mueller face so numb he gave dude fukking immunity...:wow:

For him to have immunity means Mueller done already followed up and it already checked out as legit:banderas:
Remember Mueller is always months ahead of whatever hits the news about the investigation :Lolmueller:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
The pictures these last couple of days of this stupid orange a$$hole looking sad or stressed out have really made me :mjgrin::ohlawd::blessed: I get so fukking sick of seeing his bytch ass smug smile all the time in these articles... I just hope it keeps getting worse and worse for him. Every sad, defeated looking picture of him just warms my heart :laugh:

Another note: isn't it Enquirer not Inquirer?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
another real gem from mango mussolini...

"if the birds don't kill it first. the birds could kill it first. they kill so many birds." :mindblown::why::guiliani:

'the best words':trumpbrain:

when you actually read his words transcribed you realize just how stupid it actually is. like if you met someone who talks like this you would laugh about it for weeks.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In a chaotic week, what will Friday fukkery bring :lupe:
I'm sensing a quiet friday. Hopefully because I wanna spend some time with the homies. I have the day off. Just wanna smoke and drink and not see or hear that orange prick at all.

But if something pops off. Change of plans!!:dj2:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Remember Mueller is always months ahead of whatever hits the news about the investigation :Lolmueller:
We always talk about a movie about these imbeciles in the white house but the Mueller movie gonna be a modern day classic. Best pic, director, actor etc