RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
There should be mass protests against this pick right now.
If the Republicans get their way, they’ll fast track the shyt before Nov. It’s unlikely tho imo because president was set with Obama’s pick, but with Mcconnell you never know...

The republicans are staying silent to push him in.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
you-are-going-to-die-threat-two-fingers-on-neck-viggo-mortensen-eastern-promises.gif
Don't be jackin my gifs nap.

:stopitslime:
j3IFp.gif

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
It's available for use to anyone who needs to go between buildings. There are underground paths for walking and transit. Think of it like Minneapolis having the heated sky walks.

Yup, I've been on it a couple times, but it was years ago. Went between the capital and the building where my congressman's office was, forgot which one.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I miss Jon Stewart so much. He and his team would have had their foot on Trumps neck in such a spectacular way.
The videos of him lying then juelzing, then just admitting, would be circulating Hard hitting comedy bits, I mean i appreciate what Colbert is doing, but it just isn't making the noise that Jon did.
Stewart's audience had reach too

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Whats crazy on the manafort 18 counts is that Rick Gates literally got on the stand and said he committed crimes with Paul Manafort and the trump-troll STILL denied it :mindblown:

It's a cult, breh. There's really no other way to describe it.

Seriously, I'm not kidding.

It's been mentioned many times in jest, but Trump supporters' irrational devotion has all the trappings of a religious cult.

I hesitate to call it a "cult of personality" after serious analysis; Trump doesn't have the means to make fanatic devotion to Trumpism mandatory.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
See, i'm wondering how much time Flynn gets, if at all.

He did some SERIOUS damage to US foreign policy and intelligence with his canoodling with russian spies to kidnapping to logan act violations to damaging business deals

How is it possible he sees NO jail for any of this?

Honestly, his military service record might keep him from seeing jail time.

Doesn't mean he won't be sentenced at all. It could be that Mueller hits a heel turn and makes an example out of him after all that snitching. :mjlolhairfade:
Makes no difference to me, I'm still winning my bet. :mjthanoslit:

@Ozymandias :mjthanoslit::mjthanoslit::mjthanoslit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly, his military service record might keep him from seeing jail time.

Doesn't mean he won't be sentenced at all. It could be that Mueller hits a heel turn and makes an example out of him after all that snitching. :mjlolhairfade:
Makes no difference to me, I'm still winning my bet. :mjthanoslit:

@Ozymandias :mjthanoslit::mjthanoslit::mjthanoslit:
They sent Oliver north to jail

But Flynn is a general...hard to call it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is why I miss Jon Stewart so much. He and his team would have had their foot on Trumps neck in such a spectacular way.
The videos of him lying then juelzing, then just admitting, would be circulating Hard hitting comedy bits, I mean i appreciate what Colbert is doing, but it just isn't making the noise that Jon did.
Y’all shyt on Trevor Noah too much. Pound for pound Noah is funnier. Stewart has a better cast though