RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Whats crazy on the manafort 18 counts is that Rick Gates literally got on the stand and said he committed crimes with Paul Manafort and the trump-troll STILL denied it :mindblown:

You prob know this already but its about this deep state narrative

So when we say "look at Lindsey Graham, clearly they got to him hes compromised."

Thats what they rationalize about Gates, that Hillary is personally blackmailing him to make false testimony against Manafort because why else would he flip on his old mentor

(Ignoring that he might flip cuz hes not tryna do 3x natural life)

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi

This is why I miss Jon Stewart so much. He and his team would have had their foot on Trumps neck in such a spectacular way.
The videos of him lying then juelzing, then just admitting, would be circulating Hard hitting comedy bits, I mean i appreciate what Colbert is doing, but it just isn't making the noise that Jon did.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So is it safe to say that the supreme court justice vote won't take place until after the mid terms?
If the Republicans get their way, they’ll fast track the shyt before Nov. It’s unlikely tho imo because president was set with Obama’s pick, but with Mcconnell you never know...