RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Welp that explains the offer Trumps people made to Omarosa for $180,000 a year for what I assuming would have equaled around $500,000 by the end of the 2020 election cycle. Then if they would of won 50/50 if it would been expanded to another 4 years or if they would have had someone take her out back and put a bullet in her head........

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Brehs, no bullshyt I had a dream that Donald trump jr was indicted arrested and forced to get on the rikers bus, with no bail. Ivanka was also arrested on a surprised unrelated money laundering charges by SDNY on the eve of midterm elections. They showed their mugshots on (in my dream I’m literally watching abc world news tonight with a 1997 Anderson cooper the mind is a crazh thing sometimes)

Trump then tweeted how ******s and beaners took his daughter and he’s gonna have Robert mueller killed. Then I woke up. Brehs just imagine, I can’t rhink of a better day in a life in this climate

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Brehs, no bullshyt I had a dream that Donald trump jr was indicted arrested and forced to get on the rikers bus, with no bail. Ivanka was also arrested on a surprised unrelated money laundering charges by SDNY on the eve of midterm elections. They showed their mugshots on (in my dream I’m literally watching abc world news tonight with a 1997 Anderson cooper the mind is a crazh thing sometimes)

Trump then tweeted how ******s and beaners took his daughter and he’s gonna have Robert mueller killed. Then I woke up. Brehs just imagine, I can’t rhink of a better day in a life in this climate
:leon: