RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Majority of them are complicit in allowing this tyranny.

Yep, they just mad this time cause they not in the driver's seat...:manny: Any other time the corrupt shyt THEY do, it's all swept under the rug. Bombing countries, regime change, drone strikes, starting wars, stealing resources... they got alot of blood on their hands...now they crying wolf cause the retard in charge got the reigns and he can't be stopped...:mjlol:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:ALERTRED:

Son.

WHAT THE FUČK IS THIS DUDE DOING?!?!

:mindblown:

I need those people who find the job address, home address, full name, date and social security numbers of people who get filmed being racist, to get his neighbors information for me. See if I can arrange another ass whooping for this dude.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I need those people who find the job address, home address, full name, date and social security numbers of people who get filmed being racist, to get his neighbors information for me. See if I can arrange another ass whooping for this dude.
No need, you can see he is setting himself up for a serious fall.

It will be glorious fukkery :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
No... There are better ways. Passing bills for instance.

my bad, i was referring to the statement from former senior intel officials.
all they can really do openly is to speak out.
congress, i agree can and should be doing much more than just issuing statements of condemnation.

sorry for the misunderstanding.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Bobby take him away
laugh.JPG

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The Russia/Ukraine stuff.

ok, so that's the DC case that includes conspiracy against the United States.
that's why so much info was withheld by the prosecution in the virginia case because it would overlap with his second trial and other ongoing investigations.

got it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ok, so that's the DC case that includes conspiracy against the United States.
that's why so much info was withheld by the prosecution in the virginia case because it would overlap with his second trial and other ongoing investigations.

got it.
yeah, they couldn't talk about where he got his funds from in this trial because of the real trial this fall. That's when you will see the shyt hit the fan.