RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

and this won't change shyt.
his base will love it and those who oppose him are already at max rage levels.

he will have to be physically and publicly removed from office in such a way that his supporters are broken.
those who will view trump as a martyr will linger on and will need to be dealt with as time passes.

this entire episode in american history has been and will continue to be more than just an embarrassment.
his removal will only compound the consequences of his presidency in the relative short term and what i mean by "relative short term" is years, perhaps a decade.

i can't overstate the damage done to america at home, abroad and within the minds and hearts of americans and our allies.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and this won't change shyt.
his base will love it and those who oppose him are already at max rage levels.

This. Even if Omarosa is telling the truth and the tapes drop, it won't matter politically. The people still supporting Trump will love (this type of stuff is why they love Trump) it and everybody else hates him already.

All I can hope for is the off chance that maybe she recorded something that could be legally problematic for Trump.