RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I get it, it's just baffling to me that it works with these people.

The leader, the most powerful person in the world groveling on social media. :smh:
It's his ultimate weapon for propaganda besides fox news and he has the loudest voice so it can't be ignored. It's a good tactic for a piece of shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Twat seems to have deleted it.
DkkRnPqXgAAQEXa

:picard::scust::mindblown::wtf:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

That’s actually worse then being called a bytch.

This whole situation is maddening cause make no mistake about it she is a horrible person but to hear hm call that black woman a dog is just infuriating.

She put herself in that position to be willing to do anything for power or just to be in the proximity of power

Just disgusting all around yo :scust:

Breh, save your sympathies for someone worthy. Omarossa is just as low down as Trump. They are really both sides of the same coin. Narcissistic, low down, slimy, opportunistic scumbags.

Let the fight it out and enjoy the show. :popcorn:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
:scust:

That’s actually worse then being called a bytch.

This whole situation is maddening cause make no mistake about it she is a horrible person but to hear hm call that black woman a dog is just infuriating.

She put herself in that position to be willing to do anything for power or just to be in the proximity of power

Just disgusting all around yo :scust:
Are we seriously defending Omarosa aka black female Trump ?:dwillhuh:

Omarosa is far lower than a dog...She is an all around horrible human being just like Trump...A slimy narcissistic and opportunistic c*nt...Litterally will do anything for attention like join up and campaign for a racist like Trump...

Her dumbass about to go to jail to for releasing that tape...Kelly knew what he was doing by firing her in the situation room...Probably knew she would record it and I'm pretty sure it's a felony to do that in that room...Nevermind the NDA she also breached...

Dumb attention whore deserves everything coming her way...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Are we seriously defending Omarosa aka black female Trump ?:dwillhuh:

Omarosa is far lower than a dog...She is an all around horrible human being just like Trump...A slimy narcissistic and opportunistic c*nt...Litterally will do anything for attention like join up and campaign for a racist like Trump...

Her dumbass about to go to jail to for releasing that tape...Kelly knew what he was doing by firing her in the situation room...Probably knew she would record it and I'm pretty sure it's a felony to do that in that room...Nevermind the NDA she also breached...

Dumb attention whore deserves everything coming her way...
Are you black?

Cause if you are and read what I wrote you wouldn’t of had to write all this. You don’t agree with what I said just don’t quote me fam it’s that simple

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm