RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with Twitter, but it’s so fukking big, it’s hard to breakthrough. I been fukking with reddit, but they have cliques, and you never know on Twitter or reddit if you are getting bogged down arguing with bots. The other thing I worry about is doxxing on them networks. I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t for my family.

You wouldn't be a good candidate for that reason. This suggestion is for someone that has aspirations to be in the public eye and get their points and opinions across publicly. I wouldn't be either because of the nature of my work. But anyone willing to come out from behind the veil of "anonymity" of the internet can truly win in the long term. The less talented win these roles only because a lot of black folks (rightfully so in this country) do not want the pressure / responsibility of speaking out.

Remember this, there are very few people in the media that are Good people, highly talented, highly intelligent & great and shaping words, usually you get one of those and at best, two.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gpr3j3G.gif

UYxFF2W.gif

sNamkYg.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick