RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Former Trump campaigner, judge, Republican activist gets 20 years for human trafficking

The case in Campbell County Circuit Court garnered national attention. Nolan's brash style made him one of the more visible campaigners for President Trump in Northern Kentucky, though since his arrest many in the campaign publicly questioned his claim of heading the campaign in Campbell County.

"This has been one of oddest cases I’ve ever seen," Lape told the courtroom as she started the sentencing on Friday.

The charges against Nolan involved 19 women, seven of which were under 18, and go back as far as 2004. All but two were addicted to opioids, Whaley said.

He would often visit a local woman's shelter in Covington, Transitions' Women's Residential Addiction Program, and "was a frequent volunteer at drug court," to meet women addicted to opioids, said Assistant Attorney General Barbara Whaley, the special prosecutor in the case.

It was a 16-year-old girl in December 2016 who stood up to him. She approached her high school counselor to make an allegation of sexual abuse against her family's landlord. The family had lived on Nolan's property in southern Campbell County by a dive bar he owned called the Rabbit Hole.

Its like all of team trump are sexual predators.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
81b1147a8038141d853a033810535be4.png

eyOfj8A.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The only way she can make it more obvious at this point is to start shouting blood and soil to close out the broadcast. This network needs to be shut down somehow in order for the country to survive going forward, because it’s convinced some 30-35% that it’d be better to burn everything down and throw away our independence as a nation than to share prosperity with non white people.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The name of his bar is “the rabbit hole”. I have been sounding the alarm on Reddit about Q being a projection campaign, and stuff like this all but confirms it. I’m a conspiracy theorist at heart, and my dislike of trump and his sycophants got me kicked off /conspiracy, the place has turned into t_d2 anyway. If y’all want to laugh, subscribe to tmor, they call this shyt out like we do

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Link it up, breh
Ellis said Thursday that he had not actually read the transcript, which was attached to the government motion.

But, the judge said, “I was probably wrong.”

He added that he makes mistakes, “like any human — and this robe doesn’t make me any more than a human.”

He concluded, “Any criticism of counsel should be put aside — it doesn’t have anything to do with this case.”
Source