RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah this should be a slam dunk case.

It SHOULD be a slam dunk case but it wont be because the judge is fukking it up on the prosecutor's side...:beli: This is beyond the pale when the judge blatantly intervenes protecting the person on trial and everyone can see it in his actions... something disturbing is going on. How much you wanna bet the judge is connected to Trump or manafort in some way... He needs to recuse himself if someone higher up launches an investigation and finds out... should disbar his ass...

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

He keeps tweeting the same shyt over and over

Rigged Witch Hunt, phoney Dossier where is the Hillary investigation, 17 angry Democrats...

What a filthy swine :scust:

The personification of craven deplorable evil

He's running out of things to say, that's why he keeps tweeting the same shyt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It SHOULD be a slam dunk case but it wont be because the judge is fukking it up on the prosecutor's side...:beli: This is beyond the pale when the judge blatantly intervenes protecting the person on trial and everyone can see it in his actions... something disturbing is going on. How much you wanna bet the judge is connected to Trump or manafort in some way... He needs to recuse himself if someone higher up launches an investigation and finds out... should disbar his ass...
Outbursts aside, the Jury has been given plenty of evidence to show he was culpable for tax fraud. I'd rather it be tilted this way than the other. That said, this isn't the only trial for Manafort. We get to do it again :whew:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

He keeps tweeting the same shyt over and over

Rigged Witch Hunt, phoney Dossier where is the Hillary investigation, 17 angry Democrats...

What a filthy swine :scust:

The personification of craven deplorable evil

Outside of what you guys post here, I don't even read his tweets anymore. He could tweet that Korea launched a missile toward us and I'm 98% sure I'd disregard it if I don't have any other source to back it up. I dont believe ANYTHING that lying ass fool says.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Outside of what you guys post here, I don't even read his tweets anymore. He could tweet that Korea launched a missile toward us and I'm 98% sure I'd disregard it if I don't have any other source to back it up. I dont believe ANYTHING that lying ass fool says.
I’ve been negged many times for this sentiment.

And the truth is I haven’t typed or said his name since his election either. fukk that mothafukka.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
What's wild is that the original Ghost Recon was realeased in '01 was based on a Russo-Georgian war set in 2008.

Kinda like rainbow 6 siege where you try to retake a compound in oregon....then cacs literally took a fukking federal compound in oregon

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What's wild is that the original Ghost Recon was realeased in '01 was based on a Russo-Georgian war set in 2008.

Kinda like rainbow 6 siege where you try to retake a compound in oregon....then cacs literally took a fukking federal compound in oregon

we are living in a meta, self referential simulation that is obviously failing.
once the laws of physics begin to break down it will become obvious to everyone.

i hope i re-spawn as something cool.