RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
As someone who has actively campaigned and have actually studied the numbers I can unequivocally say it is ridiculous to have this attitude in Texas. Democrats have a turnout problem in Texas, not a numbers problem. We constantly fought defeatism, not just in minority communities, but along new residents, (DFW gains tends of thousands from out of state each year,) where people thought they had no chance. Even in the larger suburbs there is a chance if people turn out.
I thought you said Beto had no chance in the DFW thread?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kinda slow news for 45 today, I expect Trump to do/say/tweet something to get the streets hot. Master attention hoeing troll.
the Department of Transportation is still trying to clean up the mess Trump made running over his son...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Disney and the board of Marvel Execs better cut ties quick with this dude and force him out...:usure: Everybody on the Trump ship going down with it...:mjgrin:

"My friend Ike got me all of the Infinity Stones. A lot of people are saying that Thanos was a good guy and that he was railroaded by 12 Angry Avengers. SAD!"

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is why I don't tolerate Democrat slander.

If you let people Cenk tell it, its outright HATRED of democrats. Its NOT productive.

Criticism? I'm ALL for it. I'm personally disgusted with how weak Schumer is...but to enable republican vitriol?!?! What are they THINKING? :mindblown:
They think they, personally, are being objective and fair, by being able to say “look, I can be self deprecating, too”. What they don’t understand because they are selfish and self aggrandizing, is that NOBODY ASKED FOR ALL THAT. We don’t want our own leaders to fall on the sword over ticki tak shyt, it just feeds the black wolf, you think we want to hear your stupid ass opinion?

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
That's really the only frustrating part for me in all of this

The Feds don't come after you unless they got you dead to rights. You only escape on technicality bullshyt or if THEY fukk up

This is true. :stopitslime: They don't fukk around unless someone or some people are heading to jail for a minute and once the Feds start looking at you then you KNOW they got something for your ass.:usure::mjgrin: