RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ike Perlmutter:bpdahell:

At this point it's got to be a 'pay this much get this job' type deal :hhh:

Either that, or man is trying to find a candidate to be the real life Captain America. He doesn't realize that Nazis will only ever be able to make a Red Skull :wow:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the same way. I live in Texas, an extremely conservative and republican state. There is absolutely no way a liberal presidential candidate is going to win. My vote literally doesn’t matter with our electoral college system. It doesn’t matter at all :mjcry:
As someone who has actively campaigned and have actually studied the numbers I can unequivocally say it is ridiculous to have this attitude in Texas. Democrats have a turnout problem in Texas, not a numbers problem. We constantly fought defeatism, not just in minority communities, but along new residents, (DFW gains tends of thousands from out of state each year,) where people thought they had no chance. Even in the larger suburbs there is a chance if people turn out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Preet smiley needed:russ:
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As someone who has actively campaigned and have actually studied the numbers I can unequivocally say it is ridiculous to have this attitude in Texas. Democrats have a turnout problem in Texas, not a numbers problem. We constantly fought defeatism, not just in minority communities, but along new residents, (DFW gains tends of thousands from out of state each year,) where people thought they had no chance. Even in the larger suburbs there is a chance if people turn out.
This is why I don't tolerate Democrat slander.

If you let people Cenk tell it, its outright HATRED of democrats. Its NOT productive.

Criticism? I'm ALL for it. I'm personally disgusted with how weak Schumer is...but to enable republican vitriol?!?! What are they THINKING? :mindblown: