RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i spent most of my day at work explaining the following things to a fellow employee:

how the House and Senate work.
how impeachment works.
how indictments work.
how parliamentary democracies work.
how money laundering works.
how money in american politics connects to anonymous donations to the NRA and how the kremlin has infiltrated the american political system.

i spent all day looking at :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:

left to go home like :stopitslime:.....how the fukk do you not know this?

Youre a better man than i am.

My coworkers are beyond help.

Daps
i dont have much to contribute but i will say this, oakland always been devoid of c00nery that infests so many other communities.

Boots is in my top 5 GOAT emcees.

And while Smif N Wessun's "Dah Shinin" album will always be my favorite album in any music genre ever, and I'm BCC til I D.O.A., I must admit that "Black Trump" might be the most regretfully titled song in hip-hop history with the knowledge of hindsight.

:snoop:

Daps

the trump dancehall verse
"how me last wife ivanna come and catch me money" :mjlol:
genocide and juice was classic

Their best album IMO and my favorite Coup album, slightly ahead of Party Music. I remember like 15 years ago, around '02 or '03 ish, Boots was actually on Fox News being interviewed on I think Hannity and Colmes talking about communism and some other things, and at one point after getting the usual right wing strawmen talking points constantly hurled at him as they tried to demonize him, Boots just gave up like, "Did you ever take any type of logic classes in high school?"

:mjlol: