RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'll say this.The whole holier than thou act that D.C folk are taking part in now over this Russia thing is hilarious because America has been meddling in foreign elections for decades.
It’s not just about the fact that Russia did it. It’s more than that.
1) their campaign was so fukking effective in peddling fake news to stupid people and dividing us even between friends and family
2) it got their guy elected
3) their guy and his cronies committed treason and WORKED WITH THEM to make it happen, and 1/3 of the country still turns a blind eye to it to this very day
4) they want to dismantle American power and American institutions and the influence of democracy in the world. It’s not just about fukking with a country. They are fukking with our entire value system, and winning, because the party in power is complicit and facilitating it all for them.

This shyt is deeper than some fukking back and forth tit for tat spy vs spy shyt. They’re trying to subvert our whole system and have the people lose faith in it. And much of the GOP is in on it

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Never forget.

Don't be conned by these "new leaf" republicans

he never really had a choice...

i have only within the past year been listening to morning joe.
he is a republican who shyts all over trump from what i have heard over the past year.

what am i missing.

i know that he was a congressman, i'm assuming he was a house member.

can anyone fill in some blanks or shoot some links?