RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is just the warm-up

:lolbron:
Im low-key salty that shyt aint televised. That shyt would be so lit with fukkery :lolbron:

Just imagine how Manafort was looking at his lil homie betray him admitting to stealing his money and working with the feds to put him in prison for life :francis:

The memes would have been so :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think the judge on the Manafort trial needs to be removed from the case....He's nearing out of control, he has berated and talked down to the SC prosecutors since day one. I think he's shown a clear bias. The prosecution have never mentioned Trump or tried to steer the case anywhere beyond the indictment, but Ellis has tried to trip them up at every turn.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think the judge on the Manafort trial needs to be removed from the case....He's nearing out of control, he has berated and talked down to the SC prosecutors since day one. I think he's shown a clear bias. The prosecution have never mentioned Trump or tried to steer the case anywhere beyond the indictment, but Ellis has tried to trip them up at every turn.

I'm wondering if he's trying to force a mistrial. I hate to be conspiratorial but we're well past the norm with his statements.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The efforts by Greg D. Andres, the lead prosecutor, to suggest the corrupt nature of Mr. Manafort’s patrons in Ukraine drew another rebuke Monday from Judge Ellis, who has repeatedly tried to curb any reference to why the oligarchs shelled out millions of dollars for Mr. Manafort’s political advice. When Mr. Andres tried to elicit testimony about their backgrounds, the judge urged him, as he has on a daily basis, to “go to the heart of the matter.”

In exasperation, Mr. Andres replied, “Judge, we have been at the heart of the matter.”

Rick Gates Testifies He Committed Crimes With Paul Manafort

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The efforts by Greg D. Andres, the lead prosecutor, to suggest the corrupt nature of Mr. Manafort’s patrons in Ukraine drew another rebuke Monday from Judge Ellis, who has repeatedly tried to curb any reference to why the oligarchs shelled out millions of dollars for Mr. Manafort’s political advice. When Mr. Andres tried to elicit testimony about their backgrounds, the judge urged him, as he has on a daily basis, to “go to the heart of the matter.”

In exasperation, Mr. Andres replied, “Judge, we have been at the heart of the matter.”

Rick Gates Testifies He Committed Crimes With Paul Manafort
78 y.o. Piece of shyt. Of course he wants them to go fast, he is prolly trying to drop dead from being an old fukking conservative shythead

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

But agin, we know this! The problem is Trump voters are too stupid to realize that THEY are the reasons for the dismal economic opportunities in their communities.

To be a republican, to be a conservative, to be a trump supporter, you have to believe that someone ELSE (democrats, black people, mexicans, liberal elites, globalists, jews, george soros) is holding you back.

So the worst Trump makes their situation the more they end up hating us.

Which plays to Trumps advantage because he then organizes a rally to parade himself as a man of the people. This in turn keeps the anger of the village idiots focused on the "others" and not him or their faith in dumb ass conservative policies.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
cant wait til that traitor peice
of shyt and his entire family is
behind bars.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Same dude that gave John Walker Lindh a light sentence for committing treason and being involved in the Battle of Qatar-I-Jangi after a plea deal, which resulted in the death of a American CIA agent. A lot of these so called judges serve a interest that doesn’t reflect justice, but carry the title.