RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No biggie

The UAE’s harassment of Qatar also includes crude public insults lodged by UAE leadership against the Qatari royal family. The jibes frequently emanate from the verified Twitter account of Hamad al Mazrouei, a high-level Emirati intelligence official and righthand man to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed. Mazrouei’s account frequently tweets sexually suggestive content directed at Mozah bint Nasser, the mother of the emir of Qatar. Just last week, Mazrouei tweeted a video of a man and woman – with Mazrouei and Sheikha Mozah’s faces photoshopped onto their bodies – doing a raunchy bump-and-grind.

:mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been rocking ostrich skin, since before Manafort was clockin’ in, lobbying for Uzbekistan, his wife was getting spit roasted by a mess a men, and guess who said that he really didn’t mess with them? The whole, entire fukkface that’s our president.
LOL, I had bars this afternoon for no reason.
Bars

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Bruh.

Avenatti recreating the

JR Writer video with that jacket, taking shots at Donald

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

I have to watch this video every time I see it because it was such a classic. These n*ggas wasn't clout chasing they were legit hungry...

"...you better lookout or YOU BETTER LOOKOUT!"
:hovyikes:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bolton guesting today

WOW, she would not say that the press in NOT the enemy of the people. Her career is over once this bloated fukkface is OUT. Well, maybe she can get on Fox, big they usually have a higher standard when it comes to women, and manbearpig ain’t it

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Python Jacket?!!?:what:

Like this one??? :whoo::whew: Manafort stuntin on all his haters man...:steviej:

70yr old white man, whose toupee sways in the wind as he walks, who appears to have had botched plastic surgery or skin tightening procedure is not stunting in something like this. Based on how they describe his wardrobe and the fact that he lets other men screw his wife, tells me he's a small peen'd insecure guy who uses stuff like this for appearance. I'm really shocked at how many of you think this is fly.

Ivanka- is not on record coming out against the family separation policy but every time she is interviewed she tries to talk in her beauty pageant voice and convince folks she is not as evil as her dad. She needs to go to jail right along with the rest of them. Family full of criminals.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I been rocking ostrich skin, since before Manafort was clockin’ in, lobbying for Uzbekistan, his wife was getting spit roasted by a mess a men, and guess who said that he really didn’t mess with them? The whole, entire fukkface that’s our president.
LOL, I had bars this afternoon for no reason.
Bars :jbhmm:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah nah

I'll give Nap his credit here

WE TAKING "CUCK" BACK

fukk what these Alt-Right shytheads think a cuck is, a Cuck is a man who enjoys watching other men (usually Black men) sexually pleasure his wife.

And yes, Roger Stone is a HUGE cuckhold. As is Manafort.

In fact, now that I think about it....holy shyt...what if THAT is what Putin has on Trump :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
70yr old white man, whose toupee sways in the wind as he walks, who appears to have had botched plastic surgery or skin tightening procedure is not stunting in something like this. Based on how they describe his wardrobe and the fact that he lets other men screw his wife, tells me he's a small peen'd insecure guy who uses stuff like this for appearance. I'm really shocked at how many of you think this is fly.

Ivanka- is not on record coming out against the family separation policy but every time she is interviewed she tries to talk in her beauty pageant voice and convince folks she is not as evil as her dad. She needs to go to jail right along with the rest of them. Family full of criminals.

It's a joke man... :comeon: obviously he's using these high priced jackets to launder dirty money... :ld:

But that ostrich jacket was flames tho, :smugdraper: Dont front shyt was poppin...I just don't see him wearing it. :heh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Yeah, she sounded like she was gonna cry when she was reading off that list of shyt that SHE DESERVES to happen to her. Nobody but YOU signed up for the job, Sarah! Nobody but you decided that they want to lie, EVERY DAY, Sarah! Nobody but you, and Dr Frankenstein decided to experiment with human, bear, and pigs, Sarah. Cry is a fukking river!