RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
He's a fraud that you idolize for some stupid reason.

I imagine to get daps in TLR. :mjlol:
Tariq was his gateway to pretend he was black. Prior to Tariq, he was pretty much ran off the board. Used misogyny and fake pro-black rants to throw the wolves off his track.

Dude has a mental disorder.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
manafort-1.jpeg

full

full

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been saying this from the rip. If you think a bunch of 250lb whales that think they're hard cuz they curse at a CNN reporter, but only when they're surrounded by 400 other like minded idiots are gonna take up arms to protect Donald Trump, you're giving these imbeciles waaaay more heart than they deserve. I can see civil unrest for sure, sit ins at government offices, rallies, etc. But putting their lives where their smothered pork-chop eating mouths are and willing to die for Trump? I can't see it.

A huge portion of Trump voters are the ones who like to act like they disapprove of his behavior publicly, but secretly support him in private. That ain't the heart of somebody itching to be about that action at all times.

Yeah I'm not concerned about anything other than a couple of isolated incidents.