RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@realDonaldTrump
Looking back on history, who was treated worse, Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One,” or Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling, now serving solitary confinement - although convicted of nothing? Where is the Russian Collusion?

11:35 AM - Aug 1, 2018

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It is funny they are doing everything in the trial not to mention him or Russia and he is making the connection for them. Trump really needs to learn to just shut the fukk up.
For someone who’s spent his entire adult life around mobsters you would think he’d make a point to know the law.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
this was posted in the thread i made, but i called into sam seders show to talk about that stupid ass article related to "reasoning with racists" and when i tried to reason with one, ended up scaring my small family and had my mexican girlfriend lookin at me like "why you trying to reason with these cacs"

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
18 U.S. Code § 1510 - Obstruction of criminal investigations

18 U.S. Code § 1521 - Retaliating against a Federal judge or Federal law enforcement officer by false claim or slander of title

full

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I’m a little nervous that Trump is going to make an executive move on the Mueller investigation and that the Republicans are going to let him get away with it. This is the most unhinged I’ve seen him and this is among the highest levels of popularity for him among the base. Shrewd political calculation could allow for this.