RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood that. Should the DOJ just have let this nicca walk free? Let's just assume that Mueller is putting the squeeze on him to flip my first response is so? Did he commit crimes or not?

"BUT but none of those crimes are collusion"

So should they just pretend he didn't commit any crimes? Get fucckin real.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lol_idi_amin.gif

Deplorables.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
B-b-ut karma

its disgusting he keeps winning too
What is he winning, he won an election, almost 2 years ago. He hasn’t had a fukking win since. No matter what he does, how it appears, he can’t enjoy a fukking thing. No matter how many safe spaces he hits, he can’t hide from it. He is going FULL ON dementia, this is not a joke anymore, I’m not kidding, 2 of my grandparents dies in dementia states, THIS IS DEMENTIA. 70+% of this country HATE him. He ain’t WINNING shyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m a little nervous that Trump is going to make an executive move on the Mueller investigation and that the Republicans are going to let him get away with it. This is the most unhinged I’ve seen him and this is among the highest levels of popularity for him among the base. Shrewd political calculation could allow for this.
What are you going do about it, but be nervous? I don’t give a fukk if he fires Mueller, and if the republicans don’t do anything about it, not 1, solitary, fukk. It will be up to the people first and foremost, and then the lawmakers. I will be in DC the next day if he fires RR or Mueller, along with hundreds of thousands of other people around the country, protesting, causing civil unrest. They can fire whoever they want, I won’t be on my knees though

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I’m a little nervous that Trump is going to make an executive move on the Mueller investigation and that the Republicans are going to let him get away with it. This is the most unhinged I’ve seen him and this is among the highest levels of popularity for him among the base. Shrewd political calculation could allow for this.

He will and they will. At that point its up to the people who live in this country to apply pressure. 24 hours in the streets.