RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
When asked by The New York Post's Michael Goodwin if he still has confidence in Bannon in the wake of recent reports about White House infighting, Trump did not give a definitive answer.

“I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late,” Trump told the publication.

“I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve. I’m my own strategist and it wasn’t like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary."

A few months from now

"Steve Bannon? Never knew the guy."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Carter Page :rip:

7WjEiwG.gif

@DonKnock @LHilla @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Oh it's lit today y'all

"Who was involved: The officials reached by Spicer were CIA Director Mike Pompeo and Senate Select Intelligence Committee Chair Richard Burr (R-N.C), according to a senior administration official. The reporters were from The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal, the official said. Spicer provided reporters' phone numbers to House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), who offered to make the calls himself, according to the official: "He was in and out of an event."

Nunes :scust:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
A few months from now

"Steve Bannon? Never knew the guy."
This the type of sh*t I hope he keeps saying publicly. These are the type of comments the Feds will print off and sit in front of you to read while you're debating shouldering all that time they throwing at you. Let you get a sense of how disposable you are..."and that's who you want to protect?!"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This the type of sh*t I hope he keeps saying publicly. These are the type of comments the Feds will print off and sit in front of you to read while you're debating shouldering all that time they throwing at you. Let you get a sense of how disposable you are..."and that's who you want to protect?!"
The crazy thing is that he is just clearly lying. He was going on Steve Bannon's radio show back as far as 2014 and was being pumped up by breitbart in 2015.