RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Page is going to fold. He couldnt take questions from Chris Hayes, safe looking ass. Just imagine the FBI at his door. Then the story from last week about Russian spies using him for information on energy resources. :mjlol: Page is going to be a good boy and roll on the whole campaign.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like a finely tuned machine :trumpTroll2:

dVb9dfc.gif

@DonKnock @LHilla @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Page is going to fold. He couldnt take questions from Chris Hayes, safe looking ass. Just imagine the FBI at his door. Then the story from last week about Russian spies using him for information on energy resources. :mjlol: Page is going to be a good boy and roll on the whole campaign.

CDiXCud.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hate to praise people for doing their job, put print media, specifically WAPO and NYT, is doing the lords work.

I didn't think them capable in this day and age. I'm pleasantly surprised.

:mjgrin: