RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Trippy part of it is that her shytty ass Cooking shouldve been blew her Cover....shyt if a Chick is gonna set my ass up,at least make sure ya Scrambled Egg game is on point:picard:shyt if she wouldve Seasoned the Chicken,I wouldve definitely been Had
Got your bytch cooking them cheese eggs too

SjrlJl4.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
this isnt funny at all because he's just trolling at this point...Obviously he know something is going down
We been knew something is going down. The "something" never stopped.

The gambit is to try and steal the election for democrats, get caught, invalidate the fall election, suspend the election results, and tie a second investigation based on a false pretext to the original Mueller investigation.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Pay close attention to these types of tweets. If Fat Joffery makes it to the next election, expect him to use this as a reason to not step down until a recount/re-vote/etc is done. He'll try to leverage this to stay in office.....
Nah, they'd just use it as an excuse to purge voter rolls and implement strict voter ID laws.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Pay close attention to these types of tweets. If Fat Joffery makes it to the next election, expect him to use this as a reason to not step down until a recount/re-vote/etc is done. He'll try to leverage this to stay in office.....

Empty words given Putin said himself he wanted Trump and Republicans to win

Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
honestly i feel like only two or three people (manafort being one) is going to end up doing football numbers.
i think stone will too.
i dont expect sessions too either (im expecting to be disappointed lol). hes just such an unbelievable piece of shyt i want the worst for him

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bail out your own horrible policy brehs :snoop:

Disgusting...

12 billion dollars beings spent to bailout morons WHO VOTED FOR THESE TARIFFS

This is unacceptable and better not pass...

Yet another reason why secession should be put on blue state ballots...We should not have to pay for the stupidity of white trash red state inbred retards...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We been knew something is going down. The "something" never stopped.

The gambit is to try and steal the election for democrats, get caught, invalidate the fall election, suspend the election results, and tie a second investigation based on a false pretext to the original Mueller investigation.
This is exactly it.

He knows the Senate GOP will not risk their careers for him anymore than they already have and that the House is likely gone if the poll numbers are correct.