RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Not understanding the context of this post or this article from 2004. Did I miss something?
we were saying earlier the dems should try to get someone to boost interest in voting among young people after a poll suggested only 28% of people under thirty said they were voting for sure this november. i said cardi b because shes posted about politics on fb and seems to somewhat care about them.
the article is about vote or die, which was when puff was trying to encourage people to vote. i think puff fukked up horribly by focusing just on voter turnout and not endorsing kerry over bush btw

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Where are Schumer and Pelosi to grill Trump about all this fukkery all day every day on TV???

They came out against Maxine Waters with quickness :pacspit:
With passive p*ssy leadership like this the Dems will never win...

Schumer and Pelosi are the human equivalent of football prevent defense aka playing not to lose...

In order to win you have to play to win...

Kamala and Schiff need to take over the party...

Noah

All Star
Daps
Too bad Browder and Steele are British citizens and Theresa May don't play that
vbHkEDWnxaQANICr0-wlv16ny02s0YDJ6Ku2m-hQ9N_VaxDPurRHsy59uPS7MTJ2ga8t89SHKyutbtoYGCNqkMblZiA1R_rO7bDf1RpZMiDZN9EZiweJ1RUv3UiOnRaYVUe1yR87
For everything that Putin is he still can't bluff when it comes to people who fukk his money up. Browder estimates that Putin could have (currently inaccessible) an undisclosed fortune worth anything from $40B-$200B.

This news about Trump considering turning over a former ambassador as well as any other US citizens that Putin wants is getting a lot of people riled up and it really should sound alarms off in the heads of every member of congress. It's clearly time to start writing articles of impeachment. Too bad the House Repubs are equally as shyte as Senate Repubs.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

He can claim he said anything now since the conversation wasn't recorded. Somebody please get the interpreter to say what this orange fukk actually said, because guaranteed he did *not* say shyt about "there won't be any meddling" cut me a fukking break. But it sounds like Putin told his p*ssy ass to make sure he backs down when they come for Montenegro and he said "yeah ok cool who cares about them anyway"

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
He can claim he said anything now since the conversation wasn't recorded. Somebody please get the interpreter to say what this orange fukk actually said, because guaranteed he did *not* say shyt about "there won't be any meddling" cut me a fukking break. But it sounds like Putin told his p*ssy ass to make sure he backs down when they come for Montenegro and he said "yeah ok cool who cares about them anyway"
putin gave him the game plan. fully confident russia gonna try something by the end of the year
and there wont be any condemnations from mr trump :patientlywaitingh: