RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Vote or Die and Cardi B as a response to the situation? Lmao that'll show em' Dems are serious...

But sir, Combs is not endorsing either candidate. He says “Vote or Die!” isn’t about the candidates, it’s about the people.

“Kerry isn’t smart enough,” Combs later tells AP. “Instead of throwing a football around, he should take his butt into the inner-city and see how a young kid is going to school. And you don’t see Bush taking the time to go to BET or MTV. Nobody was talking to this community. I deal with them every day.”

All aboard P. Diddy’s political party plane

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Vote or Die and Cardi B as a response to the situation? Lmao that'll show em' Dems are serious...

But sir, Combs is not endorsing either candidate. He says “Vote or Die!” isn’t about the candidates, it’s about the people.

“Kerry isn’t smart enough,” Combs later tells AP. “Instead of throwing a football around, he should take his butt into the inner-city and see how a young kid is going to school. And you don’t see Bush taking the time to go to BET or MTV. Nobody was talking to this community. I deal with them every day.”

All aboard P. Diddy’s political party plane
Not understanding the context of this post or this article from 2004. Did I miss something?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

trump is so blatantly a russian agent at this point and he’s not doing himself any favors by blatantly echoing Kremlin talking points

They also upped thier troops in Afghanistan because of the NATO alliance, so they are already fighting to defend the US,