RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

Edit:
Just found out he's retiring.
beli.png

Anyone with an R is a traitor and should be treated accordingly.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

To, I’m on toxic ass Twitter right now, and I’m really going the fukk in on some toothless MAGA idiot, and other so called “Dems” are chastising me. LOL, I will continue to fight the GOP, with as much of the “little” power I have, but I fukking HATE my so called allies sometimes. These people are not worth saving or trying to change their mind, they are useless, brain dead, racist, sexist, xenophobic fukkfaces, and I ain’t budging. I definitely am not thanking someone for a good and “civil” debate.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That "man" had no business reproducing :scust: All his kids look like they're missing a chromosome or two. No disrespect to little Barron. I actually feel bad for that poor b*stard :mjcry:.
Why? He prolly still breastfeeding and just got a soccer ball from the World Cup.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Dems reacting strongly to this video: Schumer says that Kavanaugh must recuse himself from all matters involving Mueller; Blumenthal says it’s “dangerous” he thinks presidents are above the law. Cruz says “history has not been kind” to the ruling Kavanaugh wants to overturn

11:24 AM - Jul 18, 2018