RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He needs to put on a show and send out his talking points to his minions. And then get his cabinet like you said to kiss his ass. Disgrace.
No one likes pointless meetings. Imagine how much shyt isn't getting done because they keep having to go kiss Trump's ass on TV.

Sadly, that's probably a good thing. :beli:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This..... will be out there on election day come November and in 2020. Taking both weeks off to encourage voting in my city
This. Everyone here is clearly passionate about the future of our country in this thread. We all have to step up and encourage others to engage. I lead a couple social groups and based on these comments I have already started informing members to get active politically. Going to work on going to events and take photos for social media to drum up interest across the member base.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No one likes pointless meetings. Imagine how much shyt isn't getting done because they keep having to go kiss Trump's ass on TV.

Sadly, that's probably a good thing. :beli:
Hes so distracted about ratings and what people on the news are saying about him. Guy is so unfit for this job it's beyond embarrassing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I feel like Kavanaugh every day talking about Trump to the republicans.... "Trump is pissing all over us, He's pissing all over you, what does it taste like???" :mindblown: