RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

We need to have a conversation that his supporters don’t matter and especially are not the ones who put him in the White House.. once we deal with that then the media can stop worrying about his support amongst his supporters and ignore them all together

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The IRS just made it so that those big donors don't have to disclose shyt

It's over...we lost brehs

They're gonna backdoor the elections in November. That's what the meeting in Helsinki was about. :snoop:

mueller can still get the info directly from the IRS.

re: trump i bet his bytch ass had to get permission from putin to backtrack

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man, Katt Williams summed this dude up perfectly in his last special. If you havent seen it, its worth it just for the Trump recap.

Trump don’t give a fukk. The president’s supposed to think of something, then talk with the Senate and Congress, pass a bill, and then do it. Trump don’t give a fukk. Trump sent off 50 missiles to Syria while he was in his bathroom with an Xbox One controller. “See what they say when they see that shyt.” Trump don’t give a fukk.

Trump do not sleep. He don’t play by no rules. He don’t care what the rules is, he do not play them. He did a speech for Black History Month. He don’t even know which nikkas is which. He thought Ben Carson was Frederick Douglass. You don’t believe me. He looked at Ben Carson and said: “Frederick Douglass has been doing a great job. He’s been getting more and more recognition every day.”

It’s fukked up. It’s getting dangerous out there. As black people, minorities, we’re used to just being able to watch the news a little bit and then walk off. Not with Trump. nikkas is watching the news like it’s the playoffs.

Trump in office, we don’t know what the fukk may happen next. We thought he was gonna be at war right away. We was like, “We can’t figure out who gonna catch it first. Is it gonna be Russia? Is it gonna be China? Syria? Iran? Iraq? North Korea? Who the fukk is fitting to get it?” We find out, public enemy number one is Kathy Griffin.

Trump don’t give a fukk. Trump makes his own rules. Trump was on the news. They asked Trump about the leaks. Trump said, “The leaks are real, but the news is fake.” “I heard about the leaks on the news, sir. You are confusing me.”

Last edited: