RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Sneak peak of Trump's speech to Congress today

"As you know, I'm the greatest President since Abraham Lincoln, and Abe was a great guy, one of the best, but my polling numbers beat his, so I think that makes me the best ever. Well, not many people know this but we bought Alaska from Russia back when Lincoln was President. Why would a sworn rival and foe sell us that land? It just doesn't make sense that Russia, who the FAKE NEWS says is our enemy and attacked our elections would have sold us that land in 1867 if they were an enemy. So, as a thank you to President Putin for all that Russia has done for the US, I have agreed to sell the US to Russia, to Mr. Putin, who is a fine man and a great friend that I don't know well, but have met a couple times. He made a fair offer and I think this will help both countries. I got the greatest deal that anyone could get for the US, and people will look back and say that not Obama, you know the problem with Obama is he never found Hillary's emails. Those emails are still missing. Isn't it strange that a WITCH HUNT is going on against me, the greatest President since Lincoln while Hillary and her missing emails go free? Talk about corrupt FBI! So, we look forward to seeing how this goes and working with Putin to reshape America. Thank you."

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:ohhh: Holy shyt, that's it...
He can't do that now. Nothing will stop this now. It will only make his departure from office that much quicker. You think after that effeminate shyt he pulled yesterday he can actually fire Mueller and just keep it moving?

:Smugphil:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He can't do that now. Nothing will stop this now. It will only make his departure from office that much quicker. You think after that effeminate shyt he pulled yesterday he can actually fire Mueller and just keep it moving?

:Smugphil:

:lolbron: nope but that doesn't mean he wont try...:lolbron: