RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I figured it out

He's going to present evidence to the country on behalf of Russian Intelligence, and that evidence will exonerate him.

It's smart but also stupid... so totally Trump

Damn, this theory isn't half bad. It fits Trump's style like a glove and it would placate his base because they're pretty much cognitive dissonance embodied.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Our IC of the 1960s would have been leaked what they had on Trump...and they would not have given a single fukk about it.
Yep but different dynamics at play.

The IC in the 60s would've helped push the muslim/obama theory, pinned communism on bernie, and silenced Hillary a long tie ago.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can we see his approval rating right now

It'll be a couple days before we get polls taken after the Putin meeting, but I'd bet anything it'll still be about 40%. :yeshrug:

The most truthful thing Trump ever said was that he could shoot someone and his supporters would still ride for him.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
“What he did is an incredible offer,” Mr. Trump said of his Russian counterpart. “He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. OK?”
trumpneck.png

:dead:
Trump knows a good deal when he see it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To step down as President.

It's over.

I've never heard of no american president Willingly stepping down...:mjlol: they gonna have to drag him outta there...

My guess he's gonna announce something so fukking crazy it's gonna flip the entire country on it's head...:heh:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I've never heard of no american president Willingly stepping down...:mjlol: they gonna have to drag him outta there...

My guess he's gonna announce something so fukking crazy it's gonna flip the entire country on it's head...:heh:
like ending the mueller investigation :patrice: