RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Double R came through:wow:

Why is this important?

This shows the DOJ's position is that Guccifer 2.0 and dcleaks.com were Russian GRU operations.:wow:

Why is that important?

As many in the thread have already pointed out, Roger Stone was in communication with the above. Meaning he, a Trump confidant, was in contact with Russian spy operations thinking it was some independent hacker:wow:

The next question: why was Stone after that info?:bpthink:

And who, if anyone, was directing him to obtain that info?:panthersafe:

Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As is tradition, I'm thinking about the eventual long ass movie series on this shyt.

The scene where Dutch intel is watching Russia carry out these ops through fukking cameras, and the lower level officers are watching in awe before they pass it on to their superiors, who are equally awestruck. Then they pass it on to their US partners, who again can't believe what they're watching with their own eyes.

Damn. This shyt actually sends chills down my spine :wow:

Real world spycraft is more interesting than any thriller movie.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stone usually appears on Alex Jones' channel. Can't wait to see them Juelz'ing today. I don't see Alex or Stone on the air right now, but check back later for fukkery.

EDIT: They're thanking Russia for attacking America because it exposed Crooked Hillary, while still being mad at NFL players for kneeling :mjlol::francis:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Look through the actual indictment when you have time [warning- direct PDF link]: https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

They expose a bunch of (formerly) Top Secret intel in there :ohhh:

While Russia was hacking the DNC, NSA was in their servers where they were handling the stolen info and watching what they were doing with them . Got the timestamps and everything in there:wow:
NSA got receipts:wow:

Don't forget, we got them Swedish receipts of this as well:mjlit:

giphy.gif

EDIT: Dutch receipts, my bad. But this GIF is hilarious in context. :mjlolhairfade:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Look through the actual indictment when you have time [warning- direct PDF link]: https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

They expose a bunch of (formerly) Top Secret intel in there :ohhh:

While Russia was hacking the DNC, NSA was in their servers where they were handling the stolen info and watching what they were doing with them . Got the timestamps and everything in there:wow:
:Holdonfam:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines