RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I guess that settles it. We shouldn't vote. :mjgrin:
Still voting whoever is the best to challenge The GOP and Trump ....better to not do shyt than to destroy the country more than it is , Cant be worse than the state that this Fat pos has put us in now.

FOH troll
Not saying we shouldn't vote democrat nor am I a troll. Just stating the fact that democratic senators and congressman have been spineless for so long that I don't have much hope. I highly doubt they would do a quarter of things for their side that Republicans are doing now. I can see them Juelzing about unwritten rules and protocols while Republicans are willing to destroy the country just to get their laws and judges through.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If it's the 12 Russian Gov officials and Roger Stone :ahh:
full

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not saying we shouldn't vote democrat nor am I a troll. Just stating the fact that democratic senators and congressman have been spineless for so long that I don't have much hope. I highly doubt they would do a quarter of things for their side that Republicans are doing now. I can see them Juelzing about unwritten rules and protocols while Republicans are willing to destroy the country just to get their laws and judges through.
I know you aren't a troll.

And on the whole I agree with your premise with regard to big ticket items.

But the reality is somewhat mixed because much of what Republicans have done recently has been to roll back what dems have done.