RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Two hundred billy? :wow:

I was surprised the market was up the past few days after the first round of tarrifs.

America, & regular Americans gonna get fukked in the ass hard with no lube over these Tariffs, I just want cacs to know that your president wanted this... HE WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN.. :manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
America, & regular Americans gonna get fukked in the ass hard with no lube over these Tariffs, I just want cacs to know that your president wanted this... HE WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN.. :manny:

They just gonna blame Democrats/Obama/etc just like they always do. :yeshrug:

There's no point in even entertaining the idea that they'll find Trump to be at fault for anything.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

There's no point in even entertaining the idea that they'll find Trump to be at fault for anything.

Man trump can order WW3 and they will STILL find a way to blame obama for this bullshyt happening...:heh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trump might go down as the GOAT con man.

A literal limousine coastal elite duped the whole of middle of America into supporting him ride or die.

Reminds me of when Ric Flair used to shyt on all those hicks for being poor and they loved him for it.

:mjlol:

But on a serious note, so the end game is getting China to reverse its policy on technology transfer for companies wishing to do business in China. Why would China ever to do that? China wants to move up the value chain in the goods that they produce. Does the US expect China to remain a country that is there just to provide manual low cost manual labor for the West?

Btw, African countries should be demanding the same thing from China. Technology and skills transfer in exchange for doing business.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither side wants total economic war. Lot of political posturing that will end up with some vague “resolution” that leaves both sides enough to claim victory.

I think most interesting development from the investigation is Muellers deciding not to charge/attempt to prove collusion in coming Manafort trial. Pro Manafort types think it’s an admission that no collusion exists. My sense is that Mueller is focusing only on the bank fraud etc in order to make any future potential pardon less likely. Bringing collusion into the picture would give the obviously guilty president cover to short circuit the investigation. I think they’re confident of a guilty verdict and paulie is looking at a potential life sentence.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Man trump can order WW3 and they will STILL find a way to blame obama for this bullshyt happening...:heh:
I guess this means that we aren’t extending olive branches to republicans anymore.