RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He is really playing to his base with those pardons, he is telling white ranchers, and racist, or racist leaning white people everywhere, he is 100% behind them. This shores up his support among any insane Libratarains too. This is past dangerous or eerie, we are entering a new era now.

Better tool up. I keep telling folks.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Calling for blood in the Flynn probe is senseless, he isn't going to get over a year, if even that. It's all in the sentencing guidelines, and his cooperation. Don't look for more a serious sentence, you will be disappointed.

Man I ain't trying to hear that. I got a ban bet to win. :bptchallalol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah, my sympathies, but I would be shocked if he even got 18 months.

I'd win regardless, so it's a moot point for me. :mjlolhairfade:

Flynn getting a long sentence would just be icing on the cake.
full

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i want trump to bring back the violent arm pull hand shake.

full
Even though shyt is serious, we dont joke enough in this thread. Lord emperor god troll is a gold mine full of material. He is legit insecure about the size of his hands. So he's overcompensating in every handshake he has.

Let that sink in for a second.

:wow:

Feds

I am not a cop, I promise
Daps
Reppin
The police station, Stolen Elections
He is really playing to his base with those pardons, he is telling white ranchers, and racist, or racist leaning white people everywhere, he is 100% behind them. This shores up his support among any insane Libratarains too. This is past dangerous or eerie, we are entering a new era now.
interesting to add, those ranchers were fighting federal law enforcement.....the same thing Trump is fighting at the moment