RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I posted two days in my local thread where I was helping black graduates network and give them an in....

Not one Coli breh showed up.

:gucci:

shyt was packed though and a lot of non AAs got ahead.

:martin:

Y'all would be surprised how many AA centric programs leads to other minorities getting on because we don't show up.

:beli:

I'm mad as hell.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I posted two days in my local thread where I was helping black graduates network and give them an in....

Not one Coli breh showed up.

:gucci:

shyt was packed though and a lot of non AAs got ahead.

:martin:

Y'all would be surprised how many AA centric programs leads to other minorities getting on because we don't show up.

:beli:

I'm mad as hell.

Apologies breh. Not in the US but I would have been happy to support.

Didn’t see the thread though.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Apologies breh. Not in the US but I would have been happy to support.

Didn’t see the thread though.
My bad breh.

I spend a lot of my energy working with ex cons teaching them the importance of liberating our sons from the cycle that keeps us down.

. And for most of us the only way to earn that respect is keeping it a buck.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bad breh.

I spend a lot of my energy working with ex cons teaching them the importance of liberating our sons from the cycle that keeps us down.

. And for most of us the only way to earn that respect is keeping it a buck.

They are going to tell us to start another thread but I would certainly be interested to hear about how you go about it, and what the success rate is on the program, the business that support it etc.

@ me if you start another thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They are going to tell us to start another thread but I would certainly be interested to hear about how you go about it, and what the success rate is on the program, the business that support it etc.

@ me if you start another thread
I actually developed a program that met the accountability needs of investors, offered the same integration you see with enterprise free busy and didn't beat the market due to racism with my trial group.

Someone else did something similar in NYC and mad 38 million with no results.

I lost that, We can talk in private. Just @me.

I come across as a lot, but nothing means more to me than seeing black men dream and succeed again.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Ahead of NATO and Putin summits, Trump’s unorthodox diplomacy rattles allies
Some White House officials worry that Putin, who has held several calls with Trump, plays on the president’s inexperience and lack of detailed knowledge about issues while stoking Trump’s grievances.

The Russian president complains to Trump about “fake news” and laments that the U.S. foreign policy establishment — the “deep state” in Putin’s words — is conspiring against them, the first senior U.S. official said.

“It’s not us,” Putin has told Trump, the official summarized. “It’s the subordinates fighting against our friendship.

In conversations with Trudeau, May and Merkel, Trump is sometimes assertive, brash and even bullying on issues he feels strongly about, such as trade, according to senior U.S. officials. He drives the conversation and isn’t shy about cutting off the allies mid-sentence to make his point, the officials said.

With Putin, Trump takes a more conciliatory approach, often treating the Russian leader as a confidante.

“So what do you think I should do about North Korea?” he asked Putin in their November 2017 telephone call, according to U.S. officials. Some of those officials saw the request for advice as naive — a sign that Trump believes the two countries are partners in the effort to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula. Other officials described Trump’s query as a savvy effort to flatter and win over the Russian leader whose country borders North Korea and has long been involved in diplomacy over its nuclear program.

A similar dynamic has played out in Syria where Putin has offered to cooperate with the U.S. military on counterterrorism and help Trump realize his goal of an American withdrawal.