RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:ohhh:I actually did notice their were a lot less positive comments from the right lately.

The moron just basically confessed he's been/further will be manipulating the market to tank Amazon which is a federal crime...

Been saying it from day one, all that shyt about Amazon taking advantage of the post office he was spouting months ago was really about WaPo...

Bezos owns them both...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I like how these new white supremacist groups that spring up are given the euphemism "paramilitary" group. Could you imagine a group made up only of black folk labeling themselves a "paramilitary" group? SWAT and the national guard would be there in a hot second
It amazes me how much violence this nation tolerates from these groups without taking action. This country is going to destroy itself trying to preserve whiteness. It’s gonna end up like a third world country in the process. That alone makes this a terrible place not worth coming to, undermining the premise of this being such a great nation, and they don’t seem to realize this. I can’t tell if these people are more evil or stupid.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Hold up...I know many think he's a big anti anti-Trump guy, but is Glenn Greenwald really in Russia doing PR for them?

giphy.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I posted two days in my local thread where I was helping black graduates network and give them an in....

Not one Coli breh showed up.

:gucci:

shyt was packed though and a lot of non AAs got ahead.

:martin:

Y'all would be surprised how many AA centric programs leads to other minorities getting on because we don't show up.

:beli:

I'm mad as hell.

Bro, you know I run a business. I'm in a group and all these other people that hit me up are all non Blacks .The few Blacks I have innthe geoup act like they're either too good to talk to me or just plain aloof and let others use them .it's crazy how we don't network and support each other

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bro, you know I run a business. I'm in a group and all these other people that hit me up are all non Blacks .The few Blacks I have innthe geoup act like they're either too good to talk to me or just plain aloof and let others use them .it's crazy how we don't network and support each other

Yea, good looking on product. I was in my pops car and he was using it. :salute:

But yea, there was a big recruiting push this year to make diversity hires.

As a result we had a lot of events where we targeted AAs and women, but the events have to be open to all groups because laws. That said, the follow ups from brehs and brehettes have been virtually non existent.

:heh:

I'm like nikka, I'm trying to give you a 6 figure Job and you can't even follow-up.

:dahell::scusthov::mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea, good looking on product. I was in my pops car and he was using it. :salute:

But yea, there was a big recruiting push this year to make diversity hires.

As a result we had a lot of events where we targeted AAs and women, but the events have to be open to all groups because laws. That said, the follow ups from brehs and brehettes have been virtually non existent.

:heh:

I'm like nikka, I'm trying to give you a 6 figure Job and you can't even follow-up.

:dahell::scusthov::mjpls:

Do you have anyone looking for writers and shyt like that???:patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For me, mostly engineering and debug work.

But there are a couple marketing spots. I don't know if that's your lane though. :manny:

Then there's a hundred or so roles in VA if you have TS or TS poly clearance. :mjpls:

I mean like screenplay writing, novelization...:patrice: I don't have that high military clearance I'm not GS scale