RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I marched at the one in San Diego earlier today.....I felt it was important to participate, and one one basic level, I felt some comfort to be around people who held some common beliefs, at least. There are aspects of marching and protesting that don't always appeal to me, cute signs and IG posts sometimes feel at odds with the horrendous issues being protested, but I understand people have their own outlets of anguish and concern.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I marched at the one in San Diego earlier today.....I felt it was important to participate, and one one basic level, I felt some comfort to be around people who held some common beliefs, at least. There are aspects of marching and protesting that don't always appeal to me, cute signs and IG posts sometimes feel at odds with the horrendous issues being protested, but I understand people have their own outlets of anguish and concern.

Often protesting is cathartic and sends a powerful message, but you gotta make sure you vote if you really want to affect change

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here. I joined SOHH early 2000s, but always posted on AHH till about 2007 when the “Upgrade” fiasco happened. I moved back to SOHH....Know The Ledge.

Crazy it’s been that long.
:wow:

What was the story behind that?

Any other old Know the Ledge heads around? Used to lurk that shyt like crazy in my early teens - definitely helped shape my world view. Had folks at Yale and Berkeley engaging in truly elevated discussion :wow:

Anybody know what happened to Mr. Lion? Couldn't type or spell for shyt but had some truly insightful comments

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Any other old Know the Ledge heads around? Used to lurk that shyt like crazy in my early teens - definitely helped shape my world view. Had folks at Yale and Berkeley engaging in truly elevated discussion :wow:

Anybody know what happened to Mr. Lion? Couldn't type or spell for shyt but had some truly insightful comments
And what was the story with the ***** beef and massacre? I just remember being gone from the boards for a couple months and I came back and the front door got kicked in.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what was the story with the ***** beef and massacre? I just remember being gone from the boards for a couple months and I came back and the front door got kicked in.

I remember that summer. one of the hottest ever :wow:

I actually remember exactly where I was in my fam's house when i visited the site only to see it completely fukked.

some dude started taunting ***** both on SOHH AND *****, linking back to SOHH, and got SOHH completely bushed

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I was MYJC/acrimonious on the old forums. Only posted in KTL sporadically for the most part...but by the time SOHH went down I was kind of a regular. :yeshrug:

Anybody remember the 2complex/ginnal beef? Was some of the funniest shyt ever. :russ:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
any signs of voter registration?