RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Didn’t know who this was before this thread, but she killed it

She destroyed it
full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Slow day so I'll jump into the fracas with a hot take.

I think Maxine Waters misspoke and doesn't deserve a cosign.

As a liberal, I understand the perspective of the storeowner, but on the flipside, if it was a politician being kicked out because of the sexual orientation instead of their morality, I'd feel some type of way, so I can't really rock with it as much as I want to. More importantly though, what the fukk does everyone think is going to happen one politicians are calling for their supporters to chase the opposition into hiding? Do people think that the threat of confrontation is going to make America better? Do you think trying to bully an inept administration that bullies everyone is going to turn out nicely? Do we think that this administration will respond logically to the opposition chasing them into hiding?

Let me put it another way.... people run up on your favorite rapper just for likes and clout... how far do you think someone who believes their moral convictions are being impinged upon and that America is on an irreversible course to mediocrity will be willing to go? When the higher ups call on supporters to chase down their opponents into hiding, it might start there, but it won't end there and it won't end peacefully. It frustrates me to see the entire chat turn into the liberal version of the Tea Party. (Not even sure most of you align with the Democratic party, since the minute feelings get involved, the homophobic and racial slurs get unveiled)

This is not how we function as a democracy. This is a one way ticket to a civil war. There is a chance that we are en route to that regardless but for fukks sake, if you are anti-Trump, that doesn't mean you stoop to his level of intimidation and mob mentality just because he did it first or the Republicans did it to Obama.
fukk outta here with this

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Mueller Poised to Zero In on Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations
Special Counsel Robert Mueller is preparing to accelerate his probe into possible collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russians who sought to interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

Mueller and his team of prosecutors and investigators have an eye toward producing conclusions -- and possible indictments -- related to collusion by fall, said the person, who asked not to be identified. He’ll be able to turn his full attention to the issue as he resolves other questions, including deciding soon whether to find that Trump sought to obstruct justice.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well there you have it, huge step in reorganizing America into his racist design. That’s what obstruction of a Supreme Court pick does. This is a win for fukkface that will get him some momentum. It’s time for civil unrest, it’s time go hard, it’s time to follow the Maxine Waters plan. This is a different America today than it was yesterday. My daughter is 17, will be 18 in a few months, I worry for her, and will fight for my family.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I really hate these guys, straight up lying against the poor woman.

@ABCPolitics
Speaker Ryan says Rep. Waters should apologize for comments about Trump staffers: "When we in this democracy are suggesting that because we disagree with people on political views...we should resort to violence and harassment and intimidation, that's dangerous for our society"

10:38 AM - Jun 26, 2018
This fukking toad doesn't keep the same energy when it come to the fool in the White House.