RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They’re really the most disgusting people in this country. How many hardcore Christians have you ever dealt with that were good upstanding people?

Everyone of them that I have dealt with have been grimey pieces a shyt
Because they fundamentally believe they will forgiven by Jesus for any "mistake" they make. Therefore their repentance and prayer absolves them of any wrongdoing. Disgusting. :scust:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Because they fundamentally believe they will forgiven by Jesus for any "mistake" they make. Therefore their repentance and prayer absolves them of any wrongdoing. Disgusting. :scust:
Exactly!!

I can lie and cheat all I want all I have to do is pray and God will forgive me

:scustonsteroids:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Daps
"low IQ" is fascist talk regarding black people.

also, Trump legit is asking for people to harm Maxine Waters.

This is why you can't even attempt to reason with Trump supporters or Republicans. Discourse is useless. Maxine calls for public shaming and exercise of 1st Amendment rights and Trump spins that into her advocating harm, which she clearly didn't, but none of that matters. The narrative is now already that Dems and those that oppose Trump are advocating or opening the door to violence, when it's literally Trump and his supporters that are doing that, not the other way around.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is why you can't even attempt to reason with Trump supporters or Republicans. Discourse is useless. Maxine calls for public shaming and exercise of 1st Amendment rights and Trump spins that into her advocating harm, which she clearly didn't, but none of that matters. The narrative is now already that Dems and those that oppose Trump are advocating or opening the door to violence, when it's literally Trump and his supporters that are doing that, not the other way around.

deza

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I'm tired of his ass too. He could have stayed in office and released report after report of ethics violations, regardless if anything was done or not. I would have been issuing so many ethics violations that my office would have trended every day. Now? Nothing. I'm so annoyed today.

First my daughter started crying in the car asking me if Trump would take her too because she has Hispanic friends. I had to spend a whole car ride explaining this shyt to her. Then he is on twitter threatening Maxine Waters? I'm really angry. I should probably home but I sense everyone knows I'm in a shytty mood and have been avoiding me.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This mofo just threatened Maxine Waters. I want to see if all the pundits come out like they did for Sarah. I'm guess they won't. The hate I have in my heart for that man. UGH
I know, you can’t say what you want to say because you don’t want to be put on some watchlist, I get it, I delete after I type all the fukking time before I post it on boards. I will say I have a new hope after reading the article about Mattis, though. The sycophants are just that, the military is a different story, with different current racial makeup, and the vets, as well as the white current soldiers LOVE Mattis like he is thier fukking god. Trump can’t handle ANY of his supporters liking anyone in his cabinet more than him, and if it doesn’t work out, you better believe he will throw shots because he is the first member of the cabinet he will get real pushback for firing. It will cause a very interesting division, that I am here for.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm tired of his ass too. He could have stayed in office and released report after report of ethics violations, regardless if anything was done or not. I would have been issuing so many ethics violations that my office would have trended every day. Now? Nothing. I'm so annoyed today.

First my daughter started crying in the car asking me if Trump would take her too because she has Hispanic friends. I had to spend a whole car ride explaining this shyt to her. Then he is on twitter threatening Maxine Waters? I'm really angry. I should probably home but I sense everyone knows I'm in a shytty mood and have been avoiding me.
I definitely understand this shyt, I PROMISED my wife and daughter he wouldn’t win, I didn’t see a path, so now, whenever I try to calm them down about shyt happening, they don’t trust me. I have to put on a brave face and comfort them, while on the inside I’m ready to rip somebodies fukking face off. It’s a fukking balance that I’m not sure how much longer I can maintain.