RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I definitely understand this shyt, I PROMISED my wife and daughter he wouldn’t win, I didn’t see a path, so now, whenever I try to calm them down about shyt happening, they don’t trust me. I have to put on a brave face and comfort them, while on the inside I’m ready to rip somebodies fukking face off. It’s a fukking balance that I’m not sure how much longer I can maintain.

This is exactly what will happen if anyone puts a hand on my child. I should probably log off for the rest of the day. I'm really angry and I definitely aint trying to be put on no watchlist but its whatever at this point.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well good, fukk that bytch, it will be a lot easier now for the progressive Dems in November that have to publicly slam Pelosi to get elected. The DNC better seize on this and send a good house leader up for vote. Done with Pelosi, either trying to win back Trunp voters (who can go die somewhere, WE DONT WANT YOU BACK) or she is serving her masters, either way, fukk off.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Well good, fukk that bytch, it will be a lot easier now for the progressive Dems in November that have to publicly slam Pelosi to get elected. The DNC better seize on this and send a good house leader up for vote. Done with Pelosi, either trying to win back Trunp voters (who can go die somewhere, WE DONT WANT YOU BACK) or she is serving her masters, either way, fukk off.
Sadly she'll keep her leadership position until they find someone who can fundraise on her level.

Daps
This is exactly what will happen if anyone puts a hand on my child. I should probably log off for the rest of the day. I'm really angry and I definitely aint trying to be put on no watchlist but its whatever at this point.

It's good to detach and take a break every now and again. I forget which segment I saw it on, but some pundits were talking about how one of Trump's biggest weapons is his ability to cause fatigue, to the point it leaves you feeling hopeless. So sanity breaks are necessary.

For my Marvel heads, Trump is like Omega Red (or Omega Orange to be literal here).

A pyschotic Russian agent of destruction who uses death pheremones and spores to drain the life force out of his enemies.

Xmen18omegared.jpg

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's good to detach and take a break every now and again. I forget which segment I saw it on, but some pundits were talking about how one of Trump's biggest weapons is his ability to cause fatigue, to the point it leaves you feeling hopeless. So sanity breaks are necessary.

For my Marvel heads, Trump is like Omega Red (or Omega Orange to be literal here).

A pyschotic Russian agent of destruction who uses death pheremones and spores to drain the life force out of his enemies.

Xmen18omegared.jpg

Good pick :bpohh:

For the DC/Kirby's Fourth World heads, I'd compare Trump to Glorious Godfrey, one of Darkseid's elite.

Jack Kirby really was ahead of his time. Godfrey's followers (Justifiers) even sound like MAGAts. :scust:

161215-Levin-kirby-embed1_pjwwob.jpg

I suggested about a year ago that Trump is actually a disguise for Glorious Godfrey, and MAGA hats are actually Justifier helmets...:ohhh: