RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/22/tru...dead-crime-victims-for-white-house-event.html

Trump autographed photos of deceased crime victims for White House 'Angel Families' event
Christina Wilkie5:03 PM ET Fri, 22 June 2018 | 01:47
105289769-6ED5-BL-TrumpV2-062218.600x400.jpg

President Donald Trump appears to have autographed photos of deceased young people that were featured at a White House event Friday highlighting victims of crimes committed by undocumented immigrants.

There were 11 photos total being held up by family members who had lost loved ones, and all of the photos bore Trump's unmistakably scrawled signature in large-tipped black pen.

Autographing the photos was an unusual decision, in that it appeared to combine the celebrity element of an autograph with the solemn image of a dead loved one.

It was unclear whether the photos had been produced by the White House, when the president autographed them, or whether this was done at the families' request. The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the photos.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/22/tru...dead-crime-victims-for-white-house-event.html

Trump autographed photos of deceased crime victims for White House 'Angel Families' event
Christina Wilkie5:03 PM ET Fri, 22 June 2018 | 01:47
105289769-6ED5-BL-TrumpV2-062218.600x400.jpg

President Donald Trump appears to have autographed photos of deceased young people that were featured at a White House event Friday highlighting victims of crimes committed by undocumented immigrants.

There were 11 photos total being held up by family members who had lost loved ones, and all of the photos bore Trump's unmistakably scrawled signature in large-tipped black pen.

Autographing the photos was an unusual decision, in that it appeared to combine the celebrity element of an autograph with the solemn image of a dead loved one.

It was unclear whether the photos had been produced by the White House, when the president autographed them, or whether this was done at the families' request. The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the photos.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If there is such a thing as chomo trading cards, I would imagine that he has autographed a few of them, too. It’s way past time we ended this fukking shyt show, let’s wrap it up. I truly have so much hate in my heart for this guy and all of his minions, it will be so freeing when these fukkfaces are ALL the way out of there.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If there is such a thing as chomo trading cards, I would imagine that he has autographed a few of them, too. It’s way past time we ended this fukking shyt show, let’s wrap it up. I truly have so much hate in my heart for this guy and all of his minions, it will be so freeing when these fukkfaces are ALL the way out of there.

America is done

Even after Trump, I think nothing will be the same again
I really blame the internet. Twitter and Facebook.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
America is done

I get what you are saying in blaming social media, but we should never forgive these fukking clowns that this bigotry have had inside them long before fukkface came around, and the dog whistling woke them from thier slumber. Foots on necks, forever

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
America is done

Honestly, I blame FOX News even more.

I don't think the damage they've done to the country can be overstated. I'd argue that Trump is the end result of 20 years of their propaganda.