RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
while unrelated, shoutout Jim Acosta for going hard at this fukking whale here

Sarah Sanders gets shamed on live TV over separating families: 'You're a parent... don't you have any empathy?'

fukk this bytch for goin at the GOAT jim acosta calling him stupid
no bulllshyt guys, im genuinely scared for my woman, the mother of my child, we cant afford the citizenship process right now and shes a legal resident but they are hitting legal residents anyway.

but this is one of the hardest push backs ive seen on this. i know the coli is on some "if you ride for mexicans youre a c00n"

but any of you guys who follow the majority report know what i do for a living, i ride for any group because its the right thing to do, not because i expect anyone to ride for my people in return. as an afro brazillian i allegience is always to my black and brown brothers and sistyers even if they dont see me as such.

i hope that its gonna be more than just april ryan and jim acosta as this mueller probe and SDNY probe heat up and they start going at Big Sandy, aka Hamhock Sanders

also, shoutout Jim Acosta for the time he was watxhing new japan in the press room, cant wait until he hits this bytch with a verbal rainmakers

Brooke Baedwin:noah:
Say breh why dontcha put Sarah Hamburger Sandwich in ya BBW Series?:lolbron:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Brooke Baedwin:noah:
Say breh why dontcha put Sarah Hamburger Sandwich in ya BBW Series?:lolbron:

because even the BBW gawd has limitations.

1Q45sOa

shes a disgusting person. real talk. her actions make her ugly, her willfull partticipation in this regime makes her disgusting. and her blaming democrats for a policy that takes crying infants from families for trying to get in this country and be productive is shameful on every front.

now Megan Mccain? oh im definately fukking that fat slob

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Giuliani wants smoke???

I think ive posted this song 3 or 4 times, but this is RR's themesong right now, i posted it as Muellers the day Cohen got raided, this is the only future song i like other than long live the pimp

He already got at Nunes, act like Giuliani wasnt leaking frrom that NY Field office, he needs to shut the fukk up before RR pulls up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Looks like Preet might be (he is) running for NYAG. Trump gonna have nightmares from this dude for the rest of his life.

Will Preet Bharara Run for Attorney General? He Just Registered to Vote
It will be between him and Letitia James..... I could see Deblasio maybe back Preet since Cuomo backed James.... Then if Preet won he could calm the relationship with James by agreeing to back her for Mayor in the future...... Her running for NYC mayor was the track she was on until the NYAG spot opened up. It would go a long way to throwing a middle finger at Cuomo, though it would also be a risk because Preet likes to convict politicians which is exactly what Trump would learn the hard way, and Deblasio isn't 100% clean himself based on the rumors.......

If James won Deblasio would be screwed...... but Preet is legit popular I think he would win it if he has enough access to money.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It will be between him and Letitia James..... I could see Deblasio maybe back Preet since Cuomo backed James.... Then if Preet won he could calm the relationship with James by agreeing to back her for Mayor in the future...... Her running for NYC mayor was the track she was on until the NYAG spot opened up. It would go a long way to throwing a middle finger at Cuomo, though it would also be a risk because Preet likes to convict politicians which is exactly what Trump would learn the hard way, and Deblasio isn't 100% clean himself based on the rumors.......

If James won Deblasio would be screwed...... but Preet is legit popular I think he would win it if he has enough access to money.

Breh he’s beating James for that AG spot.. She will def be a strong candidate for NYC which is her real play and she should go for it.. Deblasio on his 2nd term so he’s done after this

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh he’s beating James for that AG spot.. She will def be a strong candidate for NYC which is her real play and she should go for it.. Deblasio on his 2nd term so he’s done after this

Yeah but if she loses she can come back here and make Deblasio's life difficult until he's out. Also, James has the party behind her through Cuomo. Don't sleep on that giving her an edge. If Bill backs Preet I think progressive people would vote for him and that might be enough to get him over the hump.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Yeah I know Cuomo and most of the establishment don't fukk with Preet.

He needs to raise 10 million by September. I think he can do it with his current celebrity status. Isn't Preets brother worth like 500 million? Take a loan from him lol.