RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i seriously don't understand how Mueller has not pressed charges on Trump JR and Kushner
He is getting his ducks in a row, hardbody, I promise you, the day indicting the fam comes, will be the day Trump tries to fire the special council, 100%

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He is getting his ducks in a row, hardbody, I promise you, the day indicting the fam comes, will be the day Trump tries to fire the special council, 100%
Kush and JR getting got would be almost as glorious as Trump, because it would make the orange freak go fukkin nuts!

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
while unrelated, shoutout Jim Acosta for going hard at this fukking whale here

Sarah Sanders gets shamed on live TV over separating families: 'You're a parent... don't you have any empathy?'

fukk this bytch for goin at the GOAT jim acosta calling him stupid
no bulllshyt guys, im genuinely scared for my woman, the mother of my child, we cant afford the citizenship process right now and shes a legal resident but they are hitting legal residents anyway.

but this is one of the hardest push backs ive seen on this. i know the coli is on some "if you ride for mexicans youre a c00n"

but any of you guys who follow the majority report know what i do for a living, i ride for any group because its the right thing to do, not because i expect anyone to ride for my people in return. as an afro brazillian i allegience is always to my black and brown brothers and sistyers even if they dont see me as such.

i hope that its gonna be more than just april ryan and jim acosta as this mueller probe and SDNY probe heat up and they start going at Big Sandy, aka Hamhock Sanders

also, shoutout Jim Acosta for the time he was watxhing new japan in the press room, cant wait until he hits this bytch with a verbal rainmakers

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Trump could pardon him because he would be tried in federal court but Schneiderman before he got railroaded was trying to ensure that NY state could side step double jeopardy laws and prosecute Cohen for the same offenses in state court if Trump tried to pardon him.

That is the reason they got Schneiderman out of the paint yet no one seems to be talking about that anymore but they will when Cohen gets indicted - more than likely this Friday.

New York's Attorney General Wants to Close the 'Double Jeopardy Loophole' So She Can Punish Pardoned Trump Cronies

His replacement is still on it

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
while unrelated, shoutout Jim Acosta for going hard at this fukking whale here

Sarah Sanders gets shamed on live TV over separating families: 'You're a parent... don't you have any empathy?'

fukk this bytch for goin at the GOAT jim acosta calling him stupid
no bulllshyt guys, im genuinely scared for my woman, the mother of my child, we cant afford the citizenship process right now and shes a legal resident but they are hitting legal residents anyway.

but this is one of the hardest push backs ive seen on this. i know the coli is on some "if you ride for mexicans youre a c00n"

but any of you guys who follow the majority report know what i do for a living, i ride for any group because its the right thing to do, not because i expect anyone to ride for my people in return. as an afro brazillian i allegience is always to my black and brown brothers and sistyers even if they dont see me as such.

i hope that its gonna be more than just april ryan and jim acosta as this mueller probe and SDNY probe heat up and they start going at Big Sandy, aka Hamhock Sanders

also, shoutout Jim Acosta for the time he was watxhing new japan in the press room, cant wait until he hits this bytch with a verbal rainmakers

a manbearpig is incapable of empathy, it's a hideous creature.