RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So Ovechkin is hanging out with Ivanka and Kushner with the Stanley Cup..
Alex Ovechkin, Capitals players take photo with Ivanka Trump after interrupting her Cafe Milano dinner date with Jared Kushner

I wonder how he got that kind of access................... perhaps ..... because he's a huge Putin supporter? :sas2:
- The Washington Post
A Star on Washington’s Ice With a No. 1 Fan at the Kremlin
Look at Kushners eyes, he is dikk watching, fukking absurd. He wants a whole, entire cock for desert.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I guess this is the part that troubles me. They're still going to be Republicans after this. Trump, and his administration, went far beyond trickle down economics as policy or being anti-illegal immigrant. It's the rewriting of the narrative that they will just to justify it.

The Republican party should have no support after this. No one should want to be associated with the name. But I feel like in the modern media world of Republican victim blaming, they'll not only vote Republican, but say it was somehow the media, liberals, and some other thing than just admitting Trump got what he deserved cause you know, Clinton didn't go to jail and Obama had Benghazi or whatever.

Conservatives live in such a black/white world, that they can't be in support of a convicted president and have issues with what he did. I like Obama and can still criticize his handling of Fast and Furious or other stuff.
Its going to get worst. Even if Mueller takes Trump down, the GOP base is growing with young Americans. The strategies of the Alt-right, conservative, and white supremacist is working and will get worst as minorities progress in America. They are using radio, conspiracies, etc to drop up the hate and putting false narratives/ideals into rural Americans head. I just don't see it getting any better. I'm starting to think that it might be time to leave this coutry before it's too late.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Its going to get worst. Even if Mueller takes Trump down, the GOP base is growing with young Americans. The strategies of the Alt-right, conservative, and white supremacist is working and will get worst as minorities progress in America. They are using radio, conspiracies, etc to drop up the hate and putting false narratives/ideals into rural Americans head. I just don't see it getting any better. I'm starting to think that it might be time to leave this coutry before it's too late.
i don't know, conservatives have been panicking lately about how liberal the youth are becoming