RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They know exactly what’s coming. They’re trying to escape the blast zone before the bomb drops. We’ve all been talking about it for ages now, but it should be apparent to everyone that Mueller is building a RICO case that’ll swallow up the whole party.
Who’s going to lead this new Republican Party? James Comey? Robert Muller?

We need to stop peddling fantasies.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They know exactly what’s coming. They’re trying to escape the blast zone before the bomb drops. We’ve all been talking about it for ages now, but it should be apparent to everyone that Mueller is building a RICO case that’ll swallow up the whole party.

Is that even feasible while Republicans control everything though? :patrice:

Even if Mueller tries, what's to stop them from just passing some bullshyt laws that will just protect them and make whatever they did legal? Seems like everything is riding on the midterms.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who’s going to lead this new Republican Party? James Comey? Robert Muller?

We need to stop peddling fantasies.
I don’t think the party will continue to exist. Parties have ceased to exist in the past in this country. The reality is that the modern Republican Party cannot coexist with a functioning democracy. Justice, equality, and legitimate elections are antithetical to their party. Things are gonna change dramatically one way or another.
Is that even feasible while Republicans control everything though? :patrice:

Even if Mueller tries, what's to stop them from just passing some bullshyt laws that will just protect them and make whatever they did legal? Seems like everything is riding on the midterms.
I don’t think they have the numbers to just wipe out RICO and I’m pretty sure any major laws like what they’d need to protect the party would require 60 senate votes.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

i just wanna take this time on a slow news day to congratulate LeGoat, Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, James Harden etc because while each one of them has stan wars in the coliseum there is no denying these black men defy the stupid stereotype that plagues these CACs mind. Guys like these are really stand up men. No matter how many times harden flops begging to get to the line, or how many times cp0 goes nowhere (again), how many times steph curry shimmies and makes em mad (:umad:) or how many times LeGoat 3-6's his way to another finals loss (we got this bruh), these guys are everything i want my 7 year old son to be.

the NBA is everything CACs like him fear

rich
atheletic
got snow bunnies
legacy wealth
no criminal records

even this bum ass nikka JR Smith really doesnt do anything wrong, NBA is the GOAT league

shoutout to nick young for not marrying that science experiment cac and on his way to a championship ring

shoutout javale mcgee for not loving these hos, leaving them in hotels and getting a ring.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@JuliaDavisNews
#Russia's state TV:
Dean of Moscow state University: "The EU is coming apart at the seams —thanks to American God & voters, Trump is smashing it with a sledgehammer. That's why Putin says he isn't trying to weaken the EU. Why would he bother? Trump is doing all the work for him."

10:44 PM - Jun 5, 2018
@McFaul
BTW, Putin doesnt want to rejoin the G-7. He's trying to destroy Western clubs, not join them. So Trump's overture looks all the more ridiculous -- both weak and ill-informed.

11:19 AM - Jun 8, 2018