RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@BuzzFeedNews
Ivanka Trump connected her father’s lawyer with a Russian who offered to arrange a Trump-Putin meeting during the campaign https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycormier/ivanka-trump-putin-moscow-meeting-michael-cohen-tower?utm_term=4ldqpgc&bftwnews#4ldqpgc …

12:21 PM - Jun 6, 2018

@kylegriffin1
"Congressional investigators have reviewed emails and questioned witnesses about the interaction, according to two of the sources, and so has special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, according to the other two." https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1004401301491417088 …

12:45 PM - Jun 6, 2018

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@jeremyherb
Intel Chair Richard Burr also sides with Gowdy over Trump's "spygate" claims. "I think that Trey Gowdy’s description of the process was correct,” Burr said

12:07 PM - Jun 6, 2018
@mkraju
Burr declined to comment on this Monday, telling me he won't discuss Gang of 8 issues. But today after Ryan backed Gowdy, Burr did too. That means Nunes is the only Republican briefed on the intel who has yet to pour cold water on Trump's spygate claims. https://twitter.com/jeremyherb/status/1004394410988187648 …

12:27 PM - Jun 6, 2018

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. It's so ridiculous to suggest white people are 'ignorant' on racism. They know racism more than anyone else. That's how they've managed to use it so effectively to literally conquer the entire planet.
Veering off topic, but since this thread imo has the majority of the smartest minds on the site, I just want to point out that this is a very slippery slope way of viewing the world. It might sound justified as the victim but things are much different when you are painted as the aggressor. For example:
Thank you. It's so ridiculous to suggest white (straight people or men) are 'ignorant' on racism (gay discrimination or the patriarchy). They know racism (gay discrimination or the patriarchy) more than anyone else. That's how they've managed to use it so effectively to literally conquer the entire planet.

The idea that privilege = indifferent just doesn't feel as nice when the finger is pointed at you.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Veering off topic, but since this thread imo has the majority of the smartest minds on the site, I just want to point out that this is a very slippery slope way of viewing the world. It might sound justified as the victim but things are much different when you are painted as the aggressor. For example:

The idea that privilege = indifferent just doesn't feel as nice when the finger is pointed at you.
I don’t agree with your view, here. I am a straight, white, male, and I absolutely am aware of all the advantages that come with it, and I’m absolutely sure that other folks in my position are aware. The term “ignorance is bliss” is one of the realist things ever. The fact that we “ignore” these things, doesn’t mean we are “ignorant” to them, it just means we choose to ignore them. Any person, with any sense, I’m sure has thought about, even for a few moments, as to what advantage they have over someone else, just for being born into whatever advantage that is. There are very few people in this world that are truthfully, completely ignorant, and no matter what, there are 0% of people in this thread, on this site, on the internet, again with any sense, that are truthfully ignorant to thier advantages.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
You know as soon as this sort of language is introduced, it’s already over and they’re trying to prepare the base with talking points

giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
this is pretty tame by Trump standards

Our soldiers have fought and died alongside one another to this day. The modern world is based on our shared relationships, histories, and location.

:snoop:
Where is that Canadian contrarian @pink_frued to come and juelz us on “the right to speak out” or whatever else bullshyt the “intellectual dark web”, Joe Rogan, and Jordan Peterson are spouting out of thier cock cave nowadays?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where is that Canadian contrarian @pink_frued to come and juelz us on “the right to speak out” or whatever else bullshyt the “intellectual dark web”, Joe Rogan, and Jordan Peterson are spouting out of thier cock cave nowadays?

I think he changed his name to king kreole or something like that.

They've all changed their names so many times I can't tell them apart

I'm sure right wingers will be getting their Juelz on today

:mjlol:

Regardless it happened 200 years ago