RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t agree with your view, here. I am a straight, white, male, and I absolutely am aware of all the advantages that come with it, and I’m absolutely sure that other folks in my position are aware. The term “ignorance is bliss” is one of the realist things ever. The fact that we “ignore” these things, doesn’t mean we are “ignorant” to them, it just means we choose to ignore them. Any person, with any sense, I’m sure has thought about, even for a few moments, as to what advantage they have over someone else, just for being born into whatever advantage that is. There are very few people in this world that are truthfully, completely ignorant, and no matter what, there are 0% of people in this thread, on this site, on the internet, again with any sense, that are truthfully ignorant to thier advantages.
OP had two definitions. Ignorant or Indifferent. My first question would be now that you have proven that you are not ignorant, what are you doing to avoid being categorized as indifferent?

The second thing I want to touch on is that race and gender are the most talked about forms of privilege but privilege doesn't stop there. Of the issues below that you are not ignorant of, could you highlight how you are choosing not to be indifferent as well?

How are you assisting transgender individuals as a cis male?
How are you assisting those affected in the Myanmar genocide?
How are you assisting undocumented immigrants and first generation Americans as they navigate the country?
How are you assisting those still in need in Puerto Rico?

Kind of a rhetorical question because for the majority of the population, the answer is very little/nothing. Does that make you a bad person for not acknowledging your privilege and kowtowing to those less fortunate?

Edit: Don't want to veer off topic to much so if you want to continue the convo, I can create a separate thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

tenor.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cut food stamps brehs

Majority of low income Americans who are on public assistance is Trump’s base brehs
Poor white conservatives been voting against their economic interest because of guns, God, abortion, and racism for decades breh. They know rethugs only give a fukk about the rich. The rest outweighs that