RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
Vote for Congressman Devin Nunes, a true American Patriot the likes of which we rarely see in our modern day world....he truly loves our country and deserves everyone’s support!

9:44 AM - Jun 5, 2018
@mkraju
Trump continues to shower with praise the House Intelligence Committee chairman, who has used his power to attempt to cast doubt on Russia probe https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1003995933540044800 …

9:46 AM - Jun 5, 2018

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
really?

full
We need to put the flat top on him. :mjgrin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Trump I believe is close to have a nervous breakdown brehs. The behavior he has been showing the past couple of days has been close to full fledge break down. I believe his son man a quote like his father life’s been crazy since becoming president.

Mueller is close brehs and this shyt about to hit the fan. He has to speak to Mueller or it’s a rap for him (even though it’s a rap either one)

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Meadows and Jordan still raising concerns about confidential FBI source. “To my knowledge, Chairman Gowdy didn't read any documents," Meadows said. Jordan said DOJ often hides info: “Now we're just supposed to take the FBI's word for it? I just don't buy it,” per @jeremyherb

10:19 AM - Jun 5, 2018

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They want to respect the will of the voter. Elections have consequences. :francis:

Remember, it takes a larger majority to veto a bill than it does to impeach and remove a President from Office. If we went down the path you're suggesting we'd undermine the concept of an elected presidency for mere partisanship.
Nah I totally understand all that. I just don't see what's wrong with simply speaking out, making their opinions heard, establishing and acknowledging that our institutions and rule of law are more important than the president, etc. They don't have to support his entire agenda just because he's from the party. And they certainly don't have to be silent when he says reckless things. They can do these things without flat removing him from office or completely subverting the will of the people.

I mean, "the people" elected Obama and they stonewalled everything he wanted and treated him like a cancer to the country for 8 years..

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm