RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
What lines are left to cross at this point?
Only a fool expects republicans to do anything at all. They are scared of their base and don't have the balls/resources to retire their troubles away.

Better vote, folks. Stay home again thinking shyt is just and fair and will work itself out on its own if you want to......

Stop expecting help from republicans. And stop acting like aggression from Democrats will make them straighten up. They're laying low hoping voters give them the numbers they need.

Chess not checkers. Leave your emotions at the damn door.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax continues, all because Jeff Sessions didn’t tell me he was going to recuse himself...I would have quickly picked someone else. So much time and money wasted, so many lives ruined...and Sessions knew better than most that there was No Collusion!

7:31 AM - Jun 5, 2018
What is taking so long with the Inspector General’s Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey. Numerous delays. Hope Report is not being changed and made weaker! There are so many horrible things to tell, the public has the right to know. Transparency!

6:38 AM - Jun 5, 2018

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
If he is so reckless and unfit that they have to speak about him in these terms to begin with, why do they even have to wait until he “crosses a line” and does more damage? Sad

This is the part that I struggle with so much. We all can plainly see that he's unethical and unfit for office (and should be in jail for this sh*t he's pulled), but why do we have to let him continue to rip apart our laws/systems/alliances/etc? Why don't we have a system in place that protects us when a crazy slips through and into office?

If I'm bad at my job, I get fired immediately, they don't need to build a case of everything I've done, they can sort that out once I'm gone. But I won't be able to mess things up any further at that point. Why can't we do the same?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If he is so reckless and unfit that they have to speak about him in these terms to begin with, why do they even have to wait until he “crosses a line” and does more damage? Sad
They want to respect the will of the voter. Elections have consequences. :francis:

Remember, it takes a larger majority to veto a bill than it does to impeach and remove a President from Office. If we went down the path you're suggesting we'd undermine the concept of an elected presidency for mere partisanship.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She may be an Italian citizen but is clearly Eastern Bloc extract. Hell when I was living in Eastern Europe the State Department even said be mindful of women pretending to be Italian.

I know an Italian broad when I see and hear one, I’ve smashed plenty of them in the boro of BK :shaq:, plus Poppadoc’s lady is cut from the Melania Trump cloth :mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ZoeTillman
1h
It was quite the Manafort Monday: Mueller's office last night filed papers accusing Paul Manafort of attempting to tamper with potential witnesses. They asked the judge to change his release conditions -- or consider holding him pending trial
@ZoeTillman
One of Paul Manafort's conditions for pretrial release is that he not commit any crimes while he's out. Robert Mueller's office filed papers last night claiming there is probable cause to believe Manafort did just that https://www.buzzfeed.com/zoetillman/mueller-manafort-witness-tampering?utm_term=.fa8ywg2qMm#.ienNE6k7v5 …

9:19 AM - Jun 5, 2018

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Did Russia photoshop a smile on Kim Jong Un?
Did Russia Photoshop a Smile on Kim Jong Un at Meeting?

AAyd2Rr.img

AAydok6.img

:Shannonmild2: