RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Think you’re going to ignore the president in prison while vacationing in Boston, Brehs.
I stopped watching the news, stayed off the part of the forum. Enjoyed the playoffs , went to ECF game 5 , did some tourist shyt out there then layed out In Colombian beaches..... what a way to clear your head from all the bullshyt going on in this country.:blessed:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Every time I think this shyt has officially jumped the shark, I'm surprised by something else. What the fukk Martha Stewart got to do with this?!:mindblown:

He's flexing his pardon power so those that might say anything remember he's got it and know he's not afraid to use it.

I really am having a hard time understanding how so many folks in DC are willing going along with this, he's abusing every loophole in the system. I only hope that History remembers them for the whores they are...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He's flexing his pardon power so those that might say anything remember he's got it and know he's not afraid to use it.

I really am having a hard time understanding how so many folks in DC are willing going along with this, he's abusing every loophole in the system. I only hope that History remembers them for the whores they are...
Because it isn’t illegal. Maybe congress may fix it.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The founding fathers saw Trump coming. Problem is, as we can see, presidential powers aren’t checked/balanced enough. Especially by a gutless, cowardly Congress

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
So in the big picture, any chance that these pardons help push Mueller to move up any timeline he has?

If there's a concern that Trump will simply pardon Cohen/Manafort/etc, does this help speed things up so that he's taken out of the oval beforehand so that he can't just pardon them (and thereby increasing their likelyhood of cooperating)?

Just a random thought (read: hope).....