RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@peterbakernyt
New York State attorney general says Trump pardon shows that legislature should change law so that anyone granted a "politically expedient pardon" can still be prosecuted in New York if they break state law.

2:39 PM - May 31, 2018

@ShaneGoldmacher
NEW: New York's acting AG, Barbara Underwood, says Trump's D'Souza pardon adds urgency to push to "close New York’s double jeopardy loophole and ensure that anyone who evades federal justice by virtue of a politically expedient pardon can be held accountable."

2:33 PM - May 31, 2018

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I stopped watching the news, stayed off the part of the forum. Enjoyed the playoffs , went to ECF game 5 , did some tourist shyt out there then layed out In Colombian beaches..... what a way to clear your head from all the bullshyt going on in this country.:blessed:
bro that's the only way to survive this madness

sometimes you really have to plug yourself INTO the matrix and just enjoy shyt like everyone else who doesn't care

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
bro that's the only way to survive this madness

sometimes you really have to plug yourself INTO the matrix and just enjoy shyt like everyone else who doesn't care
Real shyt. As soon as a get my next car, I’ll probably spend at least 2-3 off days every month just on the highway with a couple concerts on my phone playing to clear my head or spending a lot of time at yankee stadium. Otherwise you go insane.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

This sh*t is wild. It's starts with a discussion about "...you can't rape your spouse..."

:stopitslime:

"You're talking about Donald Trump, you're talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as private individual, who never raped anybody and of course understand that by the very definition you can't rape your spouse,"

"So I'm warning you, tread very f***ing lightly because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f***ing disgusting. Do you understand me? Don't think you can hide behind your pen because it's not going to happen." Cohen said. "I'm more than happy to discuss it with your attorney and with your legal counsel because motherf***** you're going to need it."

Last edited: